“It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?” Thoreau
WHY DO THIS?
Developing market strategy and plans can be complex and many companies just run out of time to do the work to their satisfaction. Your strategic environment is multivariate, driven by hundreds of different factors that make quantification and interpretation time-consuming.
This project answers three critical questions:
- Does our strategy align our company’s vision with the marketplace?
- Do I have an accurate picture of the competition?
- What specific strategies should I consider and why? These may include channels, geographies, customer types, product offerings and more.
What We Do For Clients
We locate all available information about your industry and market space to pinpoint and document:
- The trends in your industry and markets
- What’s driving the trends
- What competitors are doing about them
- How your efforts compare to the competition
- Tactics to position your company and sell your products
We review all of your research including primary and secondary resources. We then do a thorough review of external information available to us about your industry, market space, business environment and other factors to arrive at a high-level strategy that makes sense for your situation.
This is a data-driven approach that uses intelligent software and questionnaires to quantify your strengths and weaknesses and compare them to competitors.
This project delivers:
⇒ Graphs that reveal key market concepts including SWOT, Industry Attractiveness, BCG Matrix and more
⇒ Illustrations of strategic inconsistencies
⇒ Data-driven awareness of how to leverage strengths and compensate for weaknesses.
⇒ Success potential ratings in 11 key areas of competition and recommendations for improving each
We deliver an in-depth, easy-to-absorb competitive strategy document and discuss the findings with you and your team including recommendations for strategy. This way you can spend your next strategy meeting debating fact-based recommendations that include probabilities of success in your particular situation.