Online Presence & Digital Marketing
“B2B prospects typically get 70% of their information online before talking with a salesperson.”
WHY DO THIS?
B2B prospects get most of their information about your company, solutions and credibility online before ever engaging with a salesperson.
A website alone is not enough for customers to find and engage with you. Smart B2B’s use online tools and strategies for SEO, social media marketing, blogging, PPC advertising and more.
What We Do For Clients
We start with your goals for qualified leads in a given time period and create improved and/or new ways to reach the goals.
These projects equip your team and outsource partners to execute properly across online media channels and through email, achieving specific objectives for a given time period.
Some of what we offer:
- Comprehensive internet presence and email campaign evaluation, including metrics.
- Highly detailed plans for SEO, website, email, social media marketing, directories and more.
- Detailed project briefs for internal use and outsource partner guidance.
- Attainable metrics for on-demand review and ongoing adjustment of campaigns.
Most projects begin with reviewing lead generation results from your emails, website, social media, directories and more. Next steps can also include:
- Reviewing the initial findings with you and what led to the current results.
- Illustrating and recommending new processes, tasks and skillsets that get better results.
- Documenting your buyer’s journey.
- Redesigned content for your website, Google+, LinkedIn and other social media sites. [Click here for more.]
- Creating a library of plug-and-play campaigns.
- Creating a plan for monitoring, measuring and adjusting over time.