2023 Marketing Technology Landscape
Martech & CRM: Too Many Choices
Martech and CRM platorms? We’re now up to 10,000 martech platforms alone.
How is an SMB supposed to navigate this.
The big names, like Salesforce and Hubspot, command high prices. Unless you’re already in the $500 million+ range in revenues, there are better choices.
When you hop over to Capterra to look at platforms, you’ll still see they’re divided into ‘CRM’, ’email marketing’, et.al.
Many companies do not need the more expensive platforms. Those companies just need to use, more effectively, the platforms that cost a fraction.
I can help you navigate this quickly, and make good decisions.
Is this your stack?
Not many tech or SaaS marketing departments can stay on top of new developments in martech and CRM. Most are busy chasing new prospects.
Here are the key trends for 2023:
- Prices keep coming down. Every new entrant in this space intensifies competition.
- There’s no reason to buy and manage separate platforms for marketing and sales. There’s just too many that do both functions well. Native integration is a huge bonus for users.
- The C-suite is waking up to efficiencies gained, and costs cut, by culling sales and martech stacks. Many are replacing outdated stacks altogether with all-in-one solutions that cost less and are easier to use.
The latest generation of Martech & CRM solutions
New and better sales and marketing automation platform emerge continuously. Purpose built for small and mid-sized B2Bs, these platforms are designed, from the ground up, to integrate sales and marketing.
- No more jumping around from platform to platform to get a campaign out the door, send alerts to the sales people and measure engagement.
- No more ‘who do I call’ when something goes wrong.
- Best of all, many do not require annual contracts.
Smart tech and SaaS companies are taking advantage of new offerings.
SaaS/Tech Marketing & Prospecting News
Schedule a call
Location - Nashville, TN (U.S. Central Time)
Send instant message
Website content and all attachments are the property of Harris CMO Partners LLC 2023
Harris CMO Partners
Nashville, Tennessee, USA